Morgan Papers & Books
All published by Souvenir Press, and some in Penguin, etc as
well. The first two have both been reported to be out of print,
though I haven't verified this, as yet.
- The Descent of Woman 
ISBN I don't know offhand, but I could find out if anyone is
- The Aquatic Ape 
ISBN 0 285 62509 8
- The Scars of Evolution  (Penguin 1991)
ISBN 0 285 62996 4 [Cover
- The Descent of the Child 
ISBN 0 285 63212 4 [Cover Blurb]
- Aquatic Ape Hypothesis 
ISBN 0 285 63518 2
- The aquatic hypothesis
- New Scientist vol 102 (Ap 12 '84): 11-13
- Sweaty old man and the sea
- New Scientist vol 105 (Mr 21 '85): 27-8
- In the beginning was the water; an aquatic phase in our
development could explain our ability to talk
- New Scientist vol 109 (Mr 6 '86): 62-3
- Lucy's child
- New Scientist vol 112 (D 25 '86/Ja 1 '87): 13-15
- The aquatic ape theory and the origin of speech.
- Studies in Language Origins. Editors: Jan Wind, Edwin Pulleyblank,
Eric de Grolier. Philadelphia; Benjamins (89)
- The Water Baby.
- New Statesman and Society vol 5, Issue 232 (Dec 12 '92): 29-30.
- Nutrition and Health vol 9, ('93): 193-203. (In
- Walking Hypotesis
- New Statesman and Society vol 7, Issue 305 (Jun 3 '94): 37-38.
- Darwin and Feminism
- Collegium antropologicum (Jan 6 '92)
No AAT stuff in this one.
Please! Email me with any other references you know of!
Click here to go back to the main index.
Click here to go back to the AAT index.
Click here to go back to the AAT refs index.